Vary based on the service you receive (therapy, medication management or psychological testing) and the length of that service.
Services may be covered in full or in part by your health insurance or employee benefit plan. Please check your coverage carefully by asking the following questions:
- Do I have mental health insurance benefits?
- What is my deductible and has it been met?
- How many sessions per year does my health insurance cover?
- What is the coverage amount per therapy session?
- Is approval required from my primary care physician?
Reduced fee services are available at the discretion of the individual therapists and on an as needed basis.
Cash, check and all major credit cards accepted for payment.
We understand that circumstances may come up, such as emergencies and illness, and you may be unable to keep your appointment. We ask that you notify us with at least 24 hours notice when possible if you need to cancel. Late cancellations and no-shows will be required to pay the full cost of the session.
Request a therapy appointment online here.
Questions? Please contact me for further information.